All Parents and Guardians
Please download your Microsoft Teams as any serious problem needs to be addressed through this platform
As you are well advised this year, I cannot see parents face to face thus
- you can either call the school on 2598 8308/8309
- email the school on : email@example.com
- Microsoft Teams ( you will need to inform the school through above email so head can give you an appointment) Only in extreme cases.
I am very sorry to announce that this year no mobile phones will be allowed for no reason whatsoever.
- If students are caught with mobiles, they will have their mobiles confiscated
- the student will put it in an envelope and seal it
- Parents will be able to collect only by appointment after a month, the risk remains of the parent and the student.
A plastic bag should be brought for the tracksuit trousers to be kept in during P.E. lessons.
Masks should be kept in a plastic pocket while student is eating
Sanitiser pocket should contain
- hand sanitising wipes
- hand sanitiser
- spare mask
This should be clearly labelled with students name and class.
Ms. Marita Abdilla
Head of School